The jungle tile set was the very first set to be created, starting May 22nd 2013 at Pixeljoint. See the original thread here.
- Dirt, brown & grey
- Dirt slopes
- Standard walls, special passable & non passable walls
- Bridge background and foreground
- Tree, trunk with background and foreground leaves
See here a graphical guide on how to use some of the tiles:
- Flowers, carnivorous flower (could be a monster?), giant plants (thinking Rafflesia style, not a tiny little flower but more like giant kinds; may be platforms?)
- Adventurer camp (campfire, tents, clothes hanging, jungle helmet, crates, metal cooking ustensils...)
- Native camp (spears, decorative skulls, fences, straw huts...)
- Magic altars (giant engraved rock slabs, skulls (I love skulls okay?), voodoo-type magical artifacts...)
- Ladders, objects to climb or hang on to
- Create waterfall
- Spike pits (no platformer is complete without them), perhaps some thorns or spears
- Campfire logs are too large. Alternative version with fire would be a nice addition
- Big leaves with flower in center could be simplified
- Tree foreground leaves are too 'noisy'
Check out the natives!